|9.6 km||327 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk the Clun Valley Hills Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 0.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 6 from Clun to Llanfair Waterdine - 0.0km
- Bury Ditches Walk - 0.0km
- Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk - 6.0km
- Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk - 8.0km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 8.4km
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 8.7km
- Hopton Castle - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk the Clun Valley Hills Details
An easy walk from the small village of Clun in Shropshire.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description.