Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms
|18 km||472 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Jack Mytton Way 6 from Clun to Llanfair Waterdine - 0.0km
- Bury Ditches Walk - 0.0km
- Walk the Clun Valley Hills - 0.0km
- Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk - 6.0km
- Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk - 8.0km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 8.4km
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 8.7km
- Hopton Castle - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms Details
Day 3 of the Shropshire way starts off in Clun and heads up to the iron age fort at Bury Ditches, the small village of Hopesay before ending the day at Craven Arms.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets and podcasts