Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk
|13.7 km||490 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 6.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 6 from Clun to Llanfair Waterdine - 6.0km
- Bury Ditches Walk - 6.0km
- Walk the Clun Valley Hills - 6.0km
- The Across Wales Challenge Walk - 7.2km
- Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk - 8.1km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 10.9km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 11.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk Details
A hilly walk with plenty of ups and the corresponding downs along the Offa’s Dyke in Shropshire.
Offa’s Dyke National Trail is a 285km walk along the Welsh – English border from Chepstow to Prestatyn. Here are a few bite size chunks for you to digest, rather than doing the lot.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets and podcasts