Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk
|13 km||455 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 4.0km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 4.1km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 8.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 6 from Clun to Llanfair Waterdine - 8.0km
- Bury Ditches Walk - 8.0km
- Walk the Clun Valley Hills - 8.0km
- Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk - 8.1km
- Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell - 10.0km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk Details
Staring off on the Welsh side of the Border in Knucklas and steeply up before setting off along Offa’s Dyke.
Offa’s Dyke National Trail is a 285km walk along the Welsh – English border from Chepstow to Prestatyn. Here are a few bite size chunks for you to digest, rather than doing the lot.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets and podcasts