|10 km||309 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Bury Ditches Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 0.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 6 from Clun to Llanfair Waterdine - 0.0km
- Walk the Clun Valley Hills - 0.0km
- Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk - 6.0km
- Edge of the Kingdom Offa’s Dyke Walk - 8.0km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 8.4km
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 8.7km
- Hopton Castle - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Bury Ditches Walk Details
This is a walk from Clun along Offa’s Dyke to the ancient hill fort of Bury Ditches.
You can cut the route short at SO 320 835, though that would mean missing out on the Bury Ditches themselves.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.