Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw
|12.4 km||533 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail - 2.0km
- Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk - 2.0km
- Marin Trail Mountain Bike Route - 2.4km
- The Mines of Gwydyr from Llanrwst - 2.4km
- Walk around Llyn Crafnant - 2.8km
- Llyn Crafnant to Geirionnydd Waymarked Walk - 2.8km
- A Stroll in the Parc - 3.9km
- Swallow Falls Walk from Llyn Sarnau or Betws-y-coed - 3.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw Details
This is a straightforward walk to the Crafnant and Geirionydd lakes from Trefriw. There’s a fair bit of ups and downs on the route, and plenty of variety to keep you interested.
There’a also a cafe on Llyn Crafnant, but instead of crossing Mynydd Deulyn as the route suggests, you need to continue onwards for about 5 minutes.
Link it in with our route Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Capel Curig for a much more challenging route.
Click here to view the full description of the walk.