Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk
Waymarked walk from Llyn Crafnant
|4.6 km||230 m||2 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Llyn Crafnant
Toilet block at start.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Paid parking at start.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk Route Map and GPX Download
- Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail - 0.0km
- Walk around Llyn Crafnant - 0.8km
- Llyn Crafnant to Geirionnydd Waymarked Walk - 0.8km
- Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw - 2.0km
- Marin Trail Mountain Bike Route - 3.1km
- A Stroll in the Parc - 3.5km
- Swallow Falls Walk from Llyn Sarnau or Betws-y-coed - 3.5km
- The Mines of Gwydyr from Llanrwst - 3.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk Details
This is a pleasant walk along the shore of Llyn Crafnant, climbing high to a viewpoint above the Llyn on the shoulder of Mynydd Deulyn and returning back via easy forestry tracks.