|10.1 km||158 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Acton Scott Amble Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Ragleth Hill from Acton Scott - 0.0km
- Walk Over Wenlock Edge - 3.5km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 3.6km
- Shropshire Way 8a Longmynd - 3.6km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 3.6km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 3.7km
- The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch - 4.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 7 from Roman Bank to Wheathill - 6.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Acton Scott Amble Details
An easy walk from the Acton Scott historic working farm museum, located between Church Stretton and Craven Arms.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.