|10.3 km||246 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk Over Wenlock Edge Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Acton Scott Amble - 3.5km
- Ragleth Hill from Acton Scott - 3.5km
- Jack Mytton Way 7 from Roman Bank to Wheathill - 4.9km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 5.5km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 6.2km
- Shropshire Way 8a Longmynd - 6.2km
- The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch - 6.6km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 6.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk Over Wenlock Edge Details
Walk on Wenlock Edge, along ancient drover’s roads.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description.