|9.9 km||438 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Sgwd Henrhyd Falls and Nant Llech Walk - 2.8km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Cwm Gwrelych Trail - 9.1km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Elidir Trail Sgwd Gwladus Walk - 9.2km
- Walk the Sychryd Cascades and Sgwd Yr Eira Trail - 9.8km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Melincourt Falls Walk - 10.9km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk- Four Falls Trail to Sgwd yr Eira - 11.0km
- Walk up Fan Frynych and Craig Cerrig Gleision - 16.6km
- Glyn Tarell from Storey Arms - 17.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf Details
A short walk up the Cribarth Ridge from the village of Abercraf in the Brecon Beacons. It may be a short walk and onlt boasts a high point of just over 400m, but it’s an interesting route that’s well doing nevertheless. There’s a visitor centre and facilities half way around at the Craig-y-nos Country Park.