|8.7 km||291 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Bury Ditches walk from Brockton Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Jack Mytton Way 7 from Roman Bank to Wheathill - 6.6km
- Jack Mytton Way 3 from Much Wenlock to Roman Bank - 7.3km
- Much Wenlock to Wyke Ramble - 7.5km
- Clee Hill and Abdon Walk - 7.5km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 11.1km
- Walk Over Wenlock Edge - 11.3km
- Shropshire Way 6 Coldgreen to Wilderhope - 12.1km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 12.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Bury Ditches walk from Brockton Details
An easy walk to the dramatic hill fort of Bury Ditches.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description.