|10.9 km||576 m||3 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Betws y Coed
Plenty of cafes and hotels in the village as well as a convenience store.
The Snowdon Sherpa and the Conwy Valley railway line run through Betws-y-coed.Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Various spots in Betws-y-coed – near Cunninghams next to the bridge is probably the most convenient.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Parc Waymarked Walk from Betws-y-Coed Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Pen yr Allt Trail Walk from Betws-y-coed - 0.1km
- The Cyrau Trail Waymarked Walk from Betws y Coed - 0.1km
- Betws y Coed Bridges Walk - 0.3km
- A Walk around Betws-y-coed and Llyn Elsi - 0.3km
- Llwybr Llyn Elsi Trail Walk from Betws-y-coed - 0.6km
- Llwybyr Clogwyn y Gigfran Trail Walk from Betws-y-Coed - 0.6km
- Llyn Elsi Easy Circular Walk from Betws y Coed - 0.6km
- Capel Garmon and the Conwy Walk - 2.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Parc Waymarked Walk from Betws-y-Coed Details
Llyn Parc is a scenic lake in the middle of the Gwydr Forest, and easily walked to from Betws-y-coed. This route is way-marked all the way around with Yellow markers, and despite being 10km, does not shy away from losing altitude on the way!
More information, and a printable map (though you can barely make out details on the map, is useful used in conjunction with a proper OS Map) can be downloaded from the Natural Resource Wales site – Pont y Pair and Pont y Pair Trails Information Sheet.
Full Route to follow, but you can easily follow this route using the way-marked trail pamphlet and a proper map as mentioned blow. Just follow the yellow arrows.