|2.4 km||156 m||1 hour|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Betws y Coed
Plenty of cafes and hotels in the village as well as a convenience store.
The Snowdon Sherpa and the Conwy Valley railway line run through Betws-y-coed.Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Various spots in Betws-y-coed – near Cunninghams next to the bridge is probably the most convenient.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
The Cyrau Trail Waymarked Walk from Betws y Coed Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Pen yr Allt Trail Walk from Betws-y-coed - 0.0km
- Llyn Parc Waymarked Walk from Betws-y-Coed - 0.1km
- Betws y Coed Bridges Walk - 0.4km
- A Walk around Betws-y-coed and Llyn Elsi - 0.4km
- Llwybr Llyn Elsi Trail Walk from Betws-y-coed - 0.6km
- Llwybyr Clogwyn y Gigfran Trail Walk from Betws-y-Coed - 0.6km
- Llyn Elsi Easy Circular Walk from Betws y Coed - 0.6km
- Capel Garmon and the Conwy Walk - 2.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
The Cyrau Trail Waymarked Walk from Betws y Coed Details
If you’re looking for a short walk from Betws-y-coed, then the Cyrau Trail fits the bill. It may be short, but is much more than just walking along the riverbank, with the paths being narrow in places. This route is fully waymarked by the Natural Resource Wales, with White way-markers denoting the way.
More information, and a printable map (though you can barely make out details on the map, is useful used in conjunction with a proper OS Map) can be downloaded from the Natural Resource Wales site – Pont y Pair and Pont y Pair Trails Information Sheet.