A high level route around Ladybower Reservoir.
|17.7 km||595 m||5 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Ladybower Reservoir
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Lay-by parking available at Ashopton.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Crook Hill, Lost Lad, and Derwent Edge Route Map and GPX Download
- Derwent Edge and Back Tor via the Hurkling Stones - 0.4km
- A View of Ladybower Reservoir Walk - 1.1km
- A Walk Around the Derwent Watershed - 1.3km
- Walk Along Derwent Edge to Back Tor - 2.0km
- Win Hill Walk from Ladybower Reservoir - 2.1km
- Alport Castles Walk from Ladybower - 3.9km
- A Walk in the Derwent Valley - 3.9km
- Win Hill Walk From Hope Village - 3.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Crook Hill, Lost Lad, and Derwent Edge Details
Mark Barrett of hillexplorer.com shares his walking route for a high level walk above Upper Derwent Valley in the Peak District, starting with Crook Hill before heading over Bridge-end Pasture and down to the Derwent Dam. The walk then continues up to Lost Lad and Back Tor before following Derwent Edge back towards the A57.