Walk up to Back Tor from Ladybower Reservoir
|13.2 km||362 m||4 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Ladybower Reservoir
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Lay-by parking available at Ashopton.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Derwent Edge and Back Tor via the Hurkling Stones Route Map and GPX Download
- Crook Hill, Lost Lad, and Derwent Edge - 0.4km
- A View of Ladybower Reservoir Walk - 0.8km
- A Walk Around the Derwent Watershed - 1.4km
- Win Hill Walk from Ladybower Reservoir - 2.3km
- Walk Along Derwent Edge to Back Tor - 2.3km
- Alport Castles Walk from Ladybower - 3.7km
- A Walk in the Derwent Valley - 3.7km
- A Win Hill MTB Circuit - 3.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Derwent Edge and Back Tor via the Hurkling Stones Details