A great walk exploring the Peak District’s eastern moors
|0 km||0 m||5-6 Hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Circular walk from Longshaw Estate
Shop and toilets on the Longshaw Estate at the start/end
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Pay & Display parking at the National Trust car park on the Longshaw Estate
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Higger Tor, Limb Valley, and Totley Moor Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Burbage Edge (500 metres)
- Hathersage to Stanage Edge Walking Route - 4.0km
- Win Hill Walk from Ladybower Reservoir - 7.7km
- Birchen Edge and Chatsworth House from Near Baslow - 8.0km
- A Walk Around the Derwent Watershed - 8.3km
- Walk Along Derwent Edge to Back Tor - 8.9km
- Crook Hill, Lost Lad, and Derwent Edge - 9.3km
- Derwent Edge and Back Tor via the Hurkling Stones - 9.6km
- Win Hill Walk From Hope Village - 10.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Higger Tor, Limb Valley, and Totley Moor Details
Mark Barrett of hillexplorer.com shares this route around the Peak District eastern moors, starting at the Longshaw Estate and taking in Higger Tor and Burbage Edge before heading to Limb Valley via Ox Stones and Lady Canning’s Plantation. The route then returns back to Longshaw over Blacka Moor, Flask Edge and Totley Moor.