Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village
|5.1 km||254 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir - 2.1km
- Drygarn Fawr From Caban Coch Reservoir - 4.1km
- Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl - 4.5km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 2 - 5.4km
- The Elan Valley Trail - 5.4km
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 14.8km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 3 - 16.0km
- Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells - 18.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village Details
Not quite a wilderness walk, but takes you onto the Cambrian Mountains and gives you a taster of how empty and remote these hills are.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.