Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl
Wild Mid Wales walk.
|15.8 km||572 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 2 - 4.2km
- The Elan Valley Trail - 4.2km
- Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village - 4.5km
- Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir - 6.4km
- Drygarn Fawr From Caban Coch Reservoir - 7.5km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 3 - 17.6km
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 18.3km
- Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells - 19.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl Details
The shortest of the three ‘mountains’ in the Elenydd region of the Cambrian Mountains that hit the magical 600m contour, though providing no less challenge or remoteness.
Starting from the village of Llanwrthwl, this path crosses the National Trust’s Abergwesyn Commons and is not an easy clear path all the way! Navigational skills not optional.