Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir
|9.7 km||240 m||3 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Garreg Ddu Reservoir
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village - 2.1km
- Drygarn Fawr From Caban Coch Reservoir - 2.5km
- Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl - 6.4km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 2 - 7.4km
- The Elan Valley Trail - 7.4km
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 12.8km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 3 - 16.8km
- Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells - 17.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir Details
Starting between Garreg Ddu and Caban Coch Reservoirs, this is a walk along the eastern side of the latter. The map outlines a suggested alternative return route.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.