|8.7 km||276 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Abergynolwyn
The Railway pub in Abergynolwyn
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Castell y Bera and Dysynni Valley Walk from Abergynolwyn Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- A Circular Walk From Abergynolwyn - 0.0km
- Cwm Gwernol Quarryman’s Trail - 0.5km
- Coed Nant Gwernol From Abergynolwyn - 0.7km
- Cadair Idris and Mynydd Moel from Llanfihangel-y-pennant - 2.1km
- The Llanfihangel y Pennant Path up Cader Idris - 2.1km
- Dol Idris Accessible Walk - 7.4km
- Cader Idris via Mynydd Moel Path - 7.4km
- The Minffordd Path Walk up Cader Idris - 7.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Castell y Bera and Dysynni Valley Walk from Abergynolwyn Details
A walk in Southern Snowdonia from the village of Abergynolwyn to the Dysynni Valley and it’s ruined Welsh castle – Castell y Bere which is well worth the short diversion from the route to visit.
Click here to view the full description and route guide.