Llyn Tegid Circular Walk North
|10.8 km||194 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Tegid Circular Walk North Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Llyn Tegid Circular Walk South - 0.2km
- A View of Llyn Tegid - 0.2km
- Heather Bashing in the Hirnant Hills - 4.9km
- Walk up Aran Fawddwy and Aran Benllyn from Llanuwchllyn - 7.2km
- Walk up Arenig Fach From Llyn Celyn - 9.4km
- Arenig Fawr via Simdde Ddu Catwalk - 9.8km
- Arenig Fawr and Moel Llyfnant Circular Walk - 11.2km
- Cadair Berwyn and Moel Sych Hill Walk from Llandrillo - 11.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Tegid Circular Walk North Details
The northern section of this walk, a steady walk on it’s own but a decent day’s walking if you complete the entire circuit!
Probably best done from Llanuwchllyn starting with the southern section as you then have the town of Y Bala at your disposal at lunchtime.
The lake is always Llyn Tegid, on no maps (accurate ones at any rate) is it called ‘Bala Lake’, which would be as preposterous and lazy as calling Llyn Padarn – Llanberis Lake….
Click here to view the full description.