Llyn Tegid Circular Walk South
|11.4 km||380 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Tegid Circular Walk South Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- A View of Llyn Tegid - 0.1km
- Llyn Tegid Circular Walk North - 0.2km
- Heather Bashing in the Hirnant Hills - 4.8km
- Walk up Aran Fawddwy and Aran Benllyn from Llanuwchllyn - 7.0km
- Walk up Arenig Fach From Llyn Celyn - 9.5km
- Arenig Fawr via Simdde Ddu Catwalk - 9.8km
- Arenig Fawr and Moel Llyfnant Circular Walk - 11.2km
- The Berwyn Range and Cwm Pennant from Llandrillo - 11.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Tegid Circular Walk South Details
A long rural walk along the hills on the southern shore of Llyn Tegid (never Bala Lake! That’s like calling Llyn Padarn – Llanberis Lake).
You can start in Llanuwclhlyn or at the Bala end of the lake and you could return via the narrow gauge railway or the Llyn Tegid Circular Walk North for a full days’ walking.
Click here to view the full description.