Slate Valleys Path – Llanllyfni and Nebo
|8 km||181 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Llanllyfni and Nebo Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Clogwyn Melyn - 0.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Tanyrallt and Llanllyfni - 0.0km
- Four Valleys Path - 1.8km
- Slate Valleys Path – Nantlle and Y Fron - 2.1km
- Craig Cwm Silyn – Along The Cliff’s Edge - 2.1km
- Mynydd Mawr From y Fron via Craig y Bera - 2.6km
- Mynydd Cilgwyn from y Fron - 2.6km
- Western Nantlle Ridge – Craig Cwm Silyn and Mynydd Graig Goch from Nebo - 2.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Llanllyfni and Nebo Details
Starting in the village of Llanllyfni, which may or may not still have a pub called the Quarryman’s Arms by the time you walk this, exploring the southern side of the Nantlle valley. Passing through Nebo and Nazareth, showing the influence of the chapel going quarrymen. There’s not a single pub anywhere in the hills in these parts, with thirsty quarrymen having to travel down into the larger villages on the periphery for refreshment.