Slate Valleys Path – Tanyrallt and Llanllyfni
|5.9 km||101 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Tanyrallt and Llanllyfni Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Clogwyn Melyn - 0.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Llanllyfni and Nebo - 0.0km
- Four Valleys Path - 1.8km
- Slate Valleys Path – Nantlle and Y Fron - 2.1km
- Craig Cwm Silyn – Along The Cliff’s Edge - 2.1km
- Mynydd Mawr From y Fron via Craig y Bera - 2.6km
- Mynydd Cilgwyn from y Fron - 2.6km
- Western Nantlle Ridge – Craig Cwm Silyn and Mynydd Graig Goch from Nebo - 2.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Tanyrallt and Llanllyfni Details
This walk starts in Talysarn and explores the southern end of the valley. Well worth combining with the Llanllyfni and Nebo route for a longer walk.