Slate Valleys Path – Clogwyn Melyn
|6.3 km||227 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Clogwyn Melyn Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Tanyrallt and Llanllyfni - 0.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Llanllyfni and Nebo - 0.0km
- Four Valleys Path - 1.8km
- Slate Valleys Path – Nantlle and Y Fron - 2.1km
- Craig Cwm Silyn – Along The Cliff’s Edge - 2.1km
- Mynydd Mawr From y Fron via Craig y Bera - 2.6km
- Mynydd Cilgwyn from y Fron - 2.6km
- Western Nantlle Ridge – Craig Cwm Silyn and Mynydd Graig Goch from Nebo - 2.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Clogwyn Melyn Details
Starting off in the village of Talysarn this route then passes under the hill of Clogwyn Melyn and some green lanes on the other side, providing views along towards Caernarfon before returning across the shallow col of Cilgwyn and back down through the quarries to the start.
Again, the views towards the Nantlle Ridge have to count as the highlight of this walk.