Post Code: LL54 6TL
Interesting Stuff Nearby:
Snowdonia Bunkhouse Details
Comfortable bunkhouse sleeping 30 in the heart of Snowdonia National park, ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Snowdonia Bunkhouse, Rhyd Ddu, Beddgelert, Gwynedd, sleeps 15-30 in 6 bedrooms.
The Rhyd Ddu Outdoor Centre and Snowdonia Bunkhouse is a recently refurbished historic former school and school house (birthplace and home of T H Parry Williams – one Wales’ most famous poets!) set in the pretty village of Rhyd Ddu in the Nantlle Valley in Snowdonia, offering affordable and comfortable group accommodation for groups of up to 30 people and ideal for outdoor activity breaks.
Surrounded by wonderful countryside and absolutely breathtaking scenery, Rhyd Ddu Outdoor Centre and Snowdonia Bunkhouse is well equipped self-catering accommodation and is an ideal base for your group break or holiday in this area of natural outstanding beauty. The bunkhouse is centrally located and within easy reach of the popular locations of Llanberis, Bangor, Caernarfon, Beddgelert and Porthmadog, and caters to outdoor enthusiasts looking to make the most of all that Snowdonia has to offer.
Rhyd Ddu Outdoor Centre sleeps up to 30 people in 6 bedrooms over two properties, allowing for groups to be split as is necessary, for example by age, or male/female. Your group will enjoy sole use of the whole bunkhouse and grounds during your stay.
The Old School room configurations:
- 1 – sleeps 12 in bunk beds
- 2 – sleeps 2 in a bunk bed
The Old School House room configurations:
- 3 – sleeps 4 in bunk beds
- 4 – sleeps 4 in bunk beds
- 5 – sleeps 4 in bunk beds
- 6 – sleeps 4 in bunk beds
The beds are all sturdy metal framed bunk beds with comfortable mattresses and pillows.
- Fully equipped self catering kitchen
- Large communal room / dining room
- Ceiling-mounted projector, screen and sound system with laptop / device plug-in console
- Hot showers, wet room
- Gas central heating and double-glazed throughout
- The Old School has disabled access, a disabled toilet and no stairs
- Secure bike storage and space to store equipment
- Drying room
- Garden with outside seating
- Private off-road parking
- Free fibre speed WiFi
- Glorious panoramic country views
- Full catering options available by prior arrangement
Complete packages of guided outdoor activities including equipment and transport are available via qualified local experts by arrangement. Please talk to us about your requirements.