Glyn Tarell from Storey Arms
|9.1 km||242 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Glyn Tarell from Storey Arms Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Pen y Fan Walk from Storey Arms - 0.0km
- Walk up Fan Frynych and Craig Cerrig Gleision - 1.2km
- Pen y Fan and Corn Du Brecon Beacons Walk - 1.3km
- Brecon Beacons Horseshoe Walk from Cwm Taf Fechan - 7.1km
- Fan y Big Waterfalls and Ridges Walk - 7.8km
- Pen y Fan and Brecon Beacons via the Cwm Llwch horseshoe walk - 8.7km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk- Four Falls Trail to Sgwd yr Eira - 9.2km
- On the Taff Trail from Talybont on Usk to Brecon - 10.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Glyn Tarell from Storey Arms Details
A walk down this picturesque valley on the old road to Brecon starting from the misleadingly named Storey Arms – you won’t get a pint there these days!
Note that much of the route on the western side of the valley is along a permissive path.