Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells
|8.2 km||240 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 12.0km
- Drygarn Fawr From Caban Coch Reservoir - 14.9km
- Fan Brycheiniog and Picws Du Walk - 16.2km
- Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir - 17.4km
- Craig Cnwch Walk from Elan Village - 18.6km
- Y Gamriw from Llanwrthwl - 19.5km
- The Elan Valley Trail - 23.1km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 2 - 23.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells Details
A walk starting in the small town of Llanwrtyd Wells, walking around and almost to the top of the town’s own hill – Garn Dwad. Returning via a wooded valley and the local woollen mill.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.