|26.2 km||549 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
A Win Hill MTB Circuit Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Win Hill Walk From Hope Village - 0.1km
- Lose Hill and Mam Tor Walk from Hope - 0.1km
- Peveril Castle, Cavedale and Caverns Walk - 2.1km
- Win Hill Walk From Castleton - 2.1km
- Walk up Mam Tor from Castleton - 2.2km
- Win Hill Walk from Ladybower Reservoir - 3.3km
- A View of Ladybower Reservoir Walk - 3.4km
- A Walk Around the Derwent Watershed - 3.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
A Win Hill MTB Circuit Details
This route has a good few sections on the roads, but is otherwise mainly on good bridleways as you complete a circuit around Win Hill in the Hope Valley, returning along the shores of Ladybower Reservoir.
Click here to view the full description and download the route in a new window (external site).