|10.7 km||636 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cnicht and Bwlch y Battel from Gelli Iago Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Llyn Cerrig y Myllt and Nantmor Trail Run - 0.0km
- Cnicht and Allt Fawr from Gelli Iago. - 0.2km
- Coed Dolfriog Nantmor Easy Walk - 2.0km
- Eryri Way Day 2 – Nant Gwynant to Capel Curig - 2.1km
- An Easy Family Walk Around Llyn Dinas - 2.3km
- Cwm Llan Easier Walk or Trail Run - 2.3km
- Walk up Lliwedd from Nant Gwynant - 2.4km
- Moel Meirch from Nant Gwynant - 2.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cnicht and Bwlch y Battel from Gelli Iago Details
An alternative route up one of the iconic Welsh hills. You approach via the pleasant Cwm Gelli Iago, towards the unassuming western faceof Cnicht and wonder what the fuss is all about.
However, on passing through a quiet valley with it’s tarn, this route brings you to the south of the hill and an approach along the more recognisable path from Croesor.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.