|4.5 km||131 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
A Lundy Island wildlife walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 2 - 50.9km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 2- Tenby to Freshwater East - 55.0km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 1- Amroth to Tenby - 61.6km
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 1 - 63.1km
- Dunkery Bridge to Snowdrop Valley - 75.8km
- A Walk in the Preselli Hills and Carn Bica - 85.2km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Melincourt Falls Walk - 88.6km
- Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf - 96.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
A Lundy Island wildlife walk Details
Another walk on this tiny and remote island.
You’ll need to go to Scotland to feel as remote as this!
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.