|7.2 km||39 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
River Redlake and Teme Walk from Bucknell Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell - 0.0km
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 0.2km
- Hopton Castle - 0.2km
- Bucknell and Stowe Hill - 0.2km
- Leintwardine to Downton Castle Wak - 5.2km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 6.5km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 6.9km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
River Redlake and Teme Walk from Bucknell Details
An easy walk from one Shropshire village to another. You’ll need to organise transport back, or just return the same way for a longer walk.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.