|10.1 km||345 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Bucknell and Stowe Hill Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 0.0km
- Hopton Castle - 0.0km
- Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell - 0.2km
- River Redlake and Teme Walk from Bucknell - 0.2km
- Leintwardine to Downton Castle Wak - 5.1km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 6.6km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 7.1km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Bucknell and Stowe Hill Details
A moderate easy walk from Bucknell to Stow Hill via Bucknell Wood and Weston village.
You can easily extend the route with the many good byways in the area.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.