|8.3 km||275 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- River Redlake and Teme Walk from Bucknell - 0.0km
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 0.2km
- Hopton Castle - 0.2km
- Bucknell and Stowe Hill - 0.2km
- Leintwardine to Downton Castle Wak - 5.2km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 6.5km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 6.9km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell Details
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend. This is an easy enough bimble from the village of Bucknell in the south of the county.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.