|18 km||338 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Hopton Castle Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Caer Caradoc from Bucknell - 0.0km
- Bucknell and Stowe Hill - 0.0km
- Offfa’s Dyke Circular Walk from Bucknell - 0.2km
- River Redlake and Teme Walk from Bucknell - 0.2km
- Leintwardine to Downton Castle Wak - 5.1km
- Knighton to Bucknell via Offa’s Dyke and Stow Hill - 6.6km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 1 - 7.1km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 8.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Hopton Castle Details