|8.2 km||235 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Myths and mines on Stapeley Common Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Mucklewick Walks - 6.6km
- Shropshire Way 1 Bridges to Bishop Castle - 10.3km
- Darnford Walk - 10.3km
- Adstone Hill Walk from Bridges - 10.4km
- Jack Mytton Way 5 from Plowden to Clun - 13.5km
- Newcastle on Clun Offa’s Dyke Walk - 16.2km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 16.2km
- Shropshire Way 3 Clun to Craven Arms - 16.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Myths and mines on Stapeley Common Details
A walk up Stapeley Hill from the village of Priest Weston in Shropshire, on the Welsh border.
A relaxed, four mile walk on stone tracks, grassland and moorland taking around two hours
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.