|9.2 km||219 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Mucklewick Walks Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 1 Bridges to Bishop Castle - 4.0km
- Adstone Hill Walk from Bridges - 4.0km
- Darnford Walk - 4.0km
- Myths and mines on Stapeley Common - 6.6km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 10.2km
- Jack Mytton Way 5 from Plowden to Clun - 10.7km
- The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch - 10.7km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 10.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Mucklewick Walks Details
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend. Here’s a short route up the Stiperstones from The Bog.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.