|8.5 km||173 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Adstone Hill Walk from Bridges Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 1 Bridges to Bishop Castle - 0.1km
- Darnford Walk - 0.1km
- Mucklewick Walks - 4.0km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 6.2km
- The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch - 6.7km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 6.9km
- Shropshire Way 8a Longmynd - 6.9km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 8.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Adstone Hill Walk from Bridges Details
Follow the Shropshire way for a shorter excursion from the village of Bridge over Adstone Hill to Wentnor and back again. There’s a pub at the start and half way around, making this an ideal Sunday afternoon ramble.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.