|20.2 km||512 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 0.5km
- Shropshire Way 8a Longmynd - 0.5km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 0.9km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 1.4km
- Acton Scott Amble - 4.0km
- Ragleth Hill from Acton Scott - 4.0km
- Walk Over Wenlock Edge - 6.6km
- Shropshire Way 1 Bridges to Bishop Castle - 6.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch Details
The Portway (not to be confused with the other Portway) is an mediaeval trade route that traverses the Long Mynd. Follow in the footsteps of our anscestors by walking on this reasonably long yomp from Church Stretton over to Pulverbatch.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.