|13.1 km||160 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Lyth Hill Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Adstone Hill Walk from Bridges - 12.6km
- Shropshire Way 1 Bridges to Bishop Castle - 12.7km
- Darnford Walk - 12.7km
- The Portway – Church Stretton to Pulverbatch - 12.8km
- Shropshire Way 8 Church Stretton to Bridges - 13.3km
- Shropshire Way 8a Longmynd - 13.3km
- Walk up Long Mynd from Church Stretton - 13.4km
- Walk up Caer Caradoc Hill from Church Stretton - 13.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Lyth Hill Walk Details
Straightforward ramble starting from the Lyth Hill Country Park south of Shrewsbury.
Click here to view the full description.