|11 km||82 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Rownd Foryd Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Walk the Wales Coast Path From Caernarfon to Clynnog - 0.0km
- Tryfan Junction from Caernarfon - 0.1km
- Lon Gwyrfai Rough Route - 0.2km
- Caernarfon to Llanberis Hilly Run - 0.2km
- Lon Las Fenai Cycle Route - 0.2km
- Lon Eifion and Lon Gwyrfai - 0.2km
- River Seiont and Caeathro from Caernarfon - 0.2km
- Caernarfon to Rhyd Ddu WHR Link Cycle or Running Route - 0.2km
- The Black Boy Inn - 0.2km
- Snowdonia Bunkhouse - 13.4km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 15.3km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 15.5km
- Summit to Savour - 18.0km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Rownd Foryd Details
This is an interesting cycle on quiet roads on the immediate area around Caernarfon. There’s even a bike hire at the start.
Difficulties: None Specified
A nice simple cylce that’s suitable for all the family.
Starting off near the Castle, following a quiet road for most of the way and returning via the Lon Eifion cycletrack.