|10.99 km||83 m|
Activivity Type: Easy Walk
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Summits and Places on this Route
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Rownd Foryd Ordnance Survey Map and GPX File Download
Download file for GPS
This is an interesting cycle on quiet roads on the immediate area around Caernarfon. There’s even a bike hire at the start.
Difficulties: None Specified
A nice simple cylce that’s suitable for all the family.
Starting off near the Castle, following a quiet road for most of the way and returning via the Lon Eifion cycletrack.
More Posts By This Author
- Walk the Wales Coast Path From Caernarfon to Clynnog - 0.0km
- Tryfan Junction from Caernarfon - 0.1km
- Lon Gwyrfai Rough Route - 0.2km
- Caernarfon to Llanberis Hilly Run - 0.2km
- Lon Las Fenai Cycle Route - 0.2km
Subscribe to the Mud and Routes Newsletter