|7.5 km||61 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Trawsfynydd to Gellilydan Local Cycle Route Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhinogydd Traverse - 0.2km
- Moel Ysgyfarnogod from Trawsfynydd. - 0.4km
- Moel Ysgyfarnogod and Craig Drwg from Trawsfynydd. - 0.4km
- Craig Wion from Trawsfynydd - 0.4km
- Across the Rhinogydd – Rhinog Fawr and Llyn Du. - 1.8km
- On the Edge of Yr Arenig – Mynydd Maentwrog and Graig Wen - 3.4km
- Tomen y Mur Walk - 3.5km
- Roughing it over Moel Oernant - 4.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Trawsfynydd to Gellilydan Local Cycle Route Details
An easy, family friendly cycle route between Trawsfynydd and Gellilydan in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park.
Even if it is short, there are plenty of views of the lake to enjoy and you can easily complete it in both directions.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.