|6.6 km||219 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cefn Llechen Trail Run Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Pensychnant to Llanfairfechan Trail Run - 0.0km
- Tal Y Fan from Pen y Sychnant - 2.1km
- Carneddau Traverse – Conwy to Capel Curig - 2.5km
- Walk up Mynydd y Dref – Conwy Mountain - 2.5km
- Explore the Penmaenmawr Uplands - 3.1km
- Penmaenmawr to Rowen – The Huw Tom Walk - 3.1km
- Eryri Way Day 4 Conwy to Rachub - 3.2km
- Walk the Wales Coast Path from Conwy to Llanfairfechan The Upland Route - 4.7km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 15.4km
- Bryn Ffynnon - 15.9km
- Cynllwyd Cafe – Llyn Crafnant - 16.6km
- Gwern Gôf Uchaf Campsite - 17.9km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 18.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cefn Llechen Trail Run Details
A steady trail run from near Conwy. You can easily extend the run to nearer 10km by heading to Cefn Amor, past the old quarries and return along the really good green track on the opposite side of the hill.
This is a pleasant trail run along grassy paths that, other than the uphill bits, is an absolute pleasure to run!