Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail
|10 km||415 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.0km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.0km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.0km
- The Glasdir Copper Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Half Marathon Waymarked Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail - 0.1km
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail Details
A slightly longer ramble in the Coed y Brenin Forest.
From the FC Website:
“Follow a combination of forest tracks, minor roads and rough uneven paths on this circular long distance waymarked walk visiting a number of key features in the forest including the copper bog. “
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.