|1.4 km||55 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cefndeuddwr Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.0km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.0km
- The Glasdir Copper Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Half Marathon Waymarked Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail - 0.1km
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cefndeuddwr Trail Details
A Very easy family ramble from the Coed y Brenin visitor centre.
From the FC Website:
“A gently rising walk through mixed woodland and boulder fields on wide well surfaced paths leading to the Cefndeuddwr viewpoint and picnic tables. This walk is suitable for all the family including pushchairs. There are no steps or stiles and there are resting places every 150m.”
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.