Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running
|7.1 km||183 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.0km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.0km
- The Glasdir Copper Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Half Marathon Waymarked Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail - 0.1km
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running Details
Coed y Brenin is well known for it’s mountain biking, but less so for trail running. This is a waymarked trail run of around 7.5km, or you can follow the easier Lonc Sarn Helen if you fancy a 4.5km yomp instead. The annual Wales Trail Marathon is held here, so there’s some good trail running to be had. Search nearby for some more routes.
The Route A trail run on relatively easy forestry road. There’s a bit of ascent that makes it a little tougher.