|35 km||971 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Syfydrin Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Summit Route – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 0.0km
- Pendam Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 0.0km
- Mach 1 Mountain Bike Trail - 19.7km
- Mach 3 Mountain Bike Trail - 19.7km
- Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle - 19.7km
- Not the Cambrian Way – Machynlleth to Abermaw - 19.7km
- The Snowdonia Way - 19.7km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 3 - 20.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Syfydrin Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Details
Nestling in the Cambrian Mountains, not far from Aberystwyth, is the Nant yr Arian MTB centre. This is the toughest of all the Nant yr Arian routes, and takes you all the way to the Nant y Moch reservoir along some remote tracks and trails. This is a serious outing and you’ll need to be well kitted out with plenty of spares as it’s a long walk back!
More information can be found on the Forestry Commission website – here – where you can download a route guide and a map.