|14.1 km||523 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Summit Route – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Syfydrin Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 0.0km
- Pendam Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 0.0km
- Mach 1 Mountain Bike Trail - 19.7km
- Mach 3 Mountain Bike Trail - 19.7km
- Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle - 19.7km
- Not the Cambrian Way – Machynlleth to Abermaw - 19.7km
- The Snowdonia Way - 19.7km
- The Trans Cambrian Way Day 3 - 20.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Summit Route – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Details
Nestling in the Cambrian Mountains, not far from Aberystwyth, is the Nant yr Arian MTB centre. If the other routes are too easy or too long, then this one’s just right.
More information can be found on the Forestry Commission website – here – where you can download a route guide and a map.