Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle
|51.2 km||1154 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Mach 1 Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Mach 3 Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Not the Cambrian Way – Machynlleth to Abermaw - 0.0km
- The Snowdonia Way - 0.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Corris - 7.1km
- Cwm Gwernol Quarryman’s Trail - 8.8km
- Coed Nant Gwernol From Abergynolwyn - 8.9km
- Castell y Bera and Dysynni Valley Walk from Abergynolwyn - 9.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle Details
One of the sections of the Lon Las Cymru that ascends to over 500m.
You’ll need stong legs for this one and there are few facilities on the way (if any!) If lucky, the Star Inn in Dylfie will be open.
Click here (LINK BROKEN) to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.