Slate Valleys Path – Corris
|3.6 km||175 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Corris Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Aberllefenni - 2.6km
- Slate Valleys Path – Cwm Ratgoed - 2.6km
- The Minffordd Path Walk up Cader Idris - 4.3km
- Cader Idris via Mynydd Moel Path - 4.3km
- Dol Idris Accessible Walk - 4.4km
- The Meirionnydd Round - 5.9km
- Machynlleth to Caersws via Llanidloes and Staylittle - 7.1km
- Mach 1 Mountain Bike Trail - 7.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Corris Details
Part of the Gwynedd Council series of Slate Valley Paths. This is part of three routes in the Corris area in the south of the park, or North of Machynlleth.
Difficulties: Activity Type: –Easy Walk Trail or Fell Runs Walks Submitted by: daveroberts
The link to more information is here – http://www.visitsnowdonia.info/slate_valleys_paths-93.aspx Make sure you visit the pub in the village if you want some history – it’s called the Slater’s Arms and full of character.